E-commerce is the most common and popular way to make money online, and many of us in our circle run our businesses online with a single click by utilizing multiple eCommerce channels. Somehow, we often need a website or a well-maintained structure to figure out and keep track of the business flow and performance track. Or even if you have a business and not an online presence, then why not have one? It can help you in many ways, like making a strong presence, a reliable store, growing audience reach, and many more.
But well! Are you thinking about which platform is right for your e-commerce website? We’ve got a solution to it!
We have summed up the top 5 platforms to make easy decision making for you to choose an eCommerce platform to make your website considering cool marketing features, multichannel and easy setup functionality, and very flexible to work on.
- Shopify is best for eCommerce management for large stores that are easy to use, secure and reliable, multiple channel integration, different payment methods like Stripe, PayPal, amazon, apple pay. When an online shopping platform comes to mind, anyone can blindly trust it because it’s known to be the best online platform for stores. When trying out a builder, the first thing you should look for is how simple it is to use, particularly if you’re creating an online store. Shopify has thrived in this crucial field by combining power with ease of use, something that many eCommerce builders struggle with.
- Opencart is an open-source, and self-hosted large marketplace that gathers themes, plugins, and gateways along with it. That’s one of the reasons to choose Opencart. Opencart enables users to make it highly customizable, thanks to the fact that it’s open-source, offers plenty of integrations and does not come with large concurrent development costs. It also values the community and support with a dedicated team that can assist you.
- WordPress eCommerce plugins have made things very simple; anyone who creates a website simply needs to add that plugin and build your own store. It’s simple, safe, customizable, free, and open source. Beyond offering you a secure, functional way to create a store, WooCommerce is also easy to extend, which lets you customize your store to meet your needs. Its easy customization and extending features can help long-term users to access and run stores from anywhere.
- Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform that is not only flexible, secure, scalable but also offers freedom to choose desired hosting service. Magento is mobile responsive, SEO-friendly, better speed, and user-friendly cms. Its unique qualities make it different from other eCommerce platforms.
- Wix also comes under the umbrella of eCommerce platforms and free versions are also available for it. It provides a fully customizable cart and checks out with advanced payment methods. Wix possesses reliable dropshipping services and end-to-end support for order fulfillment.
- After going in-depth into the specifics of the respective eCommerce platforms, we can conclude that each has its own unique features and reasons to choose; the only thing that matters is the user’s need and what is more suitable for them in terms of the user interface, task management, budgeting if possible, and ease of use either its Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, Opencart or Magento.
XauZit offers a variety of software-related services that include website development, website customization, CMS building, eCommerce websites, and much more. Please contact us for more information or to receive a FREE consultation on selecting the best platform for your business and having it developed.
Get in touch now at, www.xauzit.com/contact-us or visit our website www.xauzit.com